I get overly excited about the fact that someone wants to be my friend, and then I constantly feel the need to tell them how awesome they are, or how pretty, or funny.. I get creepy. I cant help it. I’m so excited that someone doesn’t think Im an anxious lil shit that I don’t realize how overwhelmingly friendly I’ve become. -_-
everything i’ve told you was true so imagine my surprise when i blink my eyes and realize that i’ve been talking to you and i’ve told you everything even the parts i’d meant to leave out and i shake my hair, and i look about
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.